We’ve had several days of rain, so it was a good test for the dome. I left the cover off the whole time, to evaluate the water-tightness of the structure itself. No more water intrusion around the floor or the 1/2 dome seals. However, there was a fairly large splash of water under the pivot point on one side. Inspecting why this would be so, I found the gasket between the primary and secondary domes had folded back the wrong way – it was inside the dome instead of outside it, and was allowing a clear channel for rain water. So I fixed that, and am pretty sure it will be fine – the other side of the dome, where the gasket was sitting properly, had no leakage.